Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yeah the Cast is Off!




Sage got her cast off on February19th and she was so excited! I am glad that she healed up so well and that she can get back to life as normal now. It is amazing that she used her left hand as if she has a cast on it for quite a few days afterwards. I guess that makes sense though, because it has become a habit after having a cast on for 4 weeks. The big test will be if she dares to do cartwheels again, or should I really say, if I allow her to ever do cartwheels again. hee-hee The thought makes me a little sick to my stomach, but she will be fine and her arm will be strong again in no time!

I just wanted to post this cute picture of Easton playing with his toes. I caught him putting his toes in his mouth the other day also. Too funny! If only I could do the things that Easton can do! Too cute!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! I remember getting my cast off. It felt weird. I'm glad to see it is nice and straight and not shaped like an "S" anymore. We love ya Sage!