
I love how handsome Easton looks in his cowboy hat! He is just too stinkin' cute! I love capturing his different little expressions. He is the cutest little cowboy ever! I love this little man.

Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity.”
14 comments:
Too cute! What a little man. :)
I wish I could snuggle my little cowboy! What a cutie!
Jess,your kids are so cute!!! I love the pictures. So how do you put all the pictures together like that, in a grid? It looks so good that way.
Oh my goodness that is one cute lil' cowboy! He is so handsome.
I can picture Matthew BEAMING, and grinning from ear to ear as he looks at his little buckeroo!
Okay could he BE any cuter? I don't think so! I LOVE these pics Jess....soo stinkin cute!
Oh my gosh, he is so dang cute.
That is one good lookin' little guy!
I forgot i was going to ask you.. Do you know why my link to your blog on my site doesn't work? I can't figure out why it won't come up like the others.
Oh... he is definitely the cutest cowboy ever!
I am dying! I am a sucker for cowboys. He is so dang cute Jes!
They just don't come any cuter than that!
Cute Cowboy!! He looks so grown up in that hat.
Where did you find a hat that small? He's an absolute doll!!
Post a Comment