
February 26th, 2009 - Calling Doctor Sage and Nurse Sydnee........ Mom and Easton need a check up! One night the girls wanted to play doctor's office, so we did and we had a great time. Sage got us all checked in and wrote down all of our information. Sydnee took care of me by checking my ears and throat and then she gave me the bad news....I needed a shot! OUCH! Sydnee was a great nurse and I was feeling better in just minutes because she was so cute and sweet. Sage was Easton's doctor and she took excellent care of him. She checked him out from head to toes and he was also feeling great in no time thanks to her cuteness and kindness. Thanks Doctor Sage and Nurse Sydnee. You are the greatest! Just a side note, Sage and Sydnee took the pictures of us while we were playing doctor's office. They did a great job!

To be a kid again...... wouldn't it be great to leave all worries behind and just spend the day laughing, smiling, playing, imagining and having the the time of your life! I love how kids can feel the greatest joy from such simple things. I love how they can laugh and just be silly for hours on end. I love how pure joy just shines off of them when they are having fun. I love that their spirits are truly so sweet and tender. I had such a fun night tonight watching my sweet and beautiful childeren have so much fun. Sage and Sydnee decided to play with a fun remote control Bratz doll dancing stage and they had a blast! They were laughing so hard because when the dolls would spin past them the dolls leg would almost hit them in the face and they thought it was super funny! They played so well together tonight. They took turns and didn't argue at all. It was so much fun for me to watch them get along so well and be the best of friends. I love my girls so much! They are the cutest angels ever! Easton was a good boy tonight too. He just put up with us silly girls and enjoyed being around all the silliness! I am so blessed to have three amazing kids who I love more than life itself. I thank my Heavenly Father so much for sending them to our family. I love you Sage, Sydnee and Easton! You are the best kids in the world!





3 comments:
So cute! I totally agree... when we were little we couldn't wait to grow up, and now that we are grown up, we wish we could be kids again! I wish my kids would never grow up. It's so fun watching them be kids!
Kids they grow up way to fast I wish I was more camera happy so I could blog more and have special moments about my kids. I love your blog
Ahh, the days of Barbie, Punkie Brewster and Smurfs... I remember it well! It's so sad we have to grow up. At least we have kids so we have an excuse to be silly and play make-believe again! Great pictures! So cute!
Post a Comment