Monday, March 9, 2009

Easton is How Old?



Easton is 5 months old! I am amazed at how quickly that 5 months has passed by, but I have enjoyed every minute of it. Easton is such a patient and content boy. He loves to grab everything and of course he puts anything that he grabs into his mouth. He plays with his toes quite a bit and he even puts those in his mouth every now and again. Good thing they are clean! He reaches for our faces, grabs them and smiles. He is also good at pulling hair, so we try to keep ours away from his hands. Easton rolled from his tummy to his back the other day, but he is not in any hurry to roll around and that is fine with me, because I can barely keep up with all of our kids and he doesn't even go anywhere. What will I do when he is mobile! YIKES!

8 comments:

Tawni said...

Wow, didn't you just have him!
He is really starting to look like the girls a lot more!
What a cutie!

Jen said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Seriously blow one of those pictures up. They are adorable!

Jen said...

He is so cute Jess...I hate how fast time flys that's why we need to live in the moment!!!!

Johnna Jayne said...

Oooo la la! These are my fav's of him so far.

Cheryl said...

I love his sweet, handsome face! I wish I could kiss his cute cheeks.

Brad and Jana said...

He is so darling! He is such a little Math! It cracks me up, I totally see Math and Demar! I wanna hold him, give him a kiss for me!

Leah said...

I love all his expressions...he is just so darn cute! Love all the updates Jess!

The McNeil Family said...

he is a cute boy.. Love his smile.. You take awesome pictures I need some tips. Boy they sure grow up fast.