
Easton loves Sage and Sydnee so much! His face lights up whenever he sees them. They can always make him smile and laugh. They are such good "babysitters" and the greatest big sisters in the whole world! Sage and Syd think that Easton is the cutest boy ever and they cannot get enough of him. The only time that they complain is when he grabs onto their hair and pulls. That isn't too much fun, but at least he's not doing it to be mean, he just grabs anything that is near his hands.





6 comments:
your girls are so cute with him
love all the posts girl! I have not checked out your blog in a while. What fun times you have had so I will give an overall comment...are you ready? you have stinking cute kids! Really you do! Happy LATE!!! b-day. glad your parents got to come and visit. what fun! you have stinking cute kids...wait i already said that. BUT IT IS SO TRUE! i had to repeat it again! Love the feet valentines. so creative...did i miss anything! way to go you BLOGGING Queen! my life is very borning right now? phew long comment! ;)
I love that you caught him pulling their hair! What a "FUN" phase that hair pulling is! I love those pictures of the girls with their faces right up next to Easton looking at you. SO CUTE!! Oh how I wish I could drive down to see you guys!
Your family is so sinkin' cute!!! I can't believe how big Easton is. That just shows you how long it has been since I have seen you. We'll have to have a girls night out sometime soon.
That's so cute !! you take a lot of cute pictures of you kids
Jessica! I can't believe your baby is already 5 months! I swear you just had him! time flies with cute kids to chase around!! =)
Post a Comment