Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Love My Man!



I am so glad that I am married to Matthew. He is the greatest! I love him so much and couldn't help but get some pictures of him doing his "manly stuff". He has been wanting a 9mm handgun for quite some time and finally broke down and got it. I'm glad that he did, because I guess that means I can buy something extra cool for myself (just joking) and I get to use his new toy too! He has gone out and shot it a few times and had tons of fun. I'm excited to go out and give it a try sometime, I just haven't had any time to do that yet. Math also had a javelina hunt in February, but only got to go out for about 1 1/2 days. He recently changed jobs and wasn't able to get the time off that he really needed to go out and hunt, but he had a good time anyway. I am so glad that Matthew and I enjoy doing a lot of the same things. It is fun to be able to support him in his hobbies and I hope that he will always have so much fun doing the things he loves! I am so lucky to have such a great husband! I love you Math!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Look at that cool guy. We are glad you married him too. We kinda like him!

Rasheta Family said...

just caught up on your blog. You have the cutest family. What a great couple you guys are to! Miss you!

Brad and Jana said...

Those are some sweet pics of Math! We kinda like him too!