skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I just can't get enough of Easton and all of his cute expressions. From serious, to smiling, to laughing and even sleeping. He is so handsome! We all enjoy having him around. He makes us happy and keeps us smiling every day.
For memory sake I'll comment on some of these pictures. I love the giraffe onesie that Easton is wearing. My friend Monica Kay sent that to him. It is the cutest shirt ever! In the picture where Easton is covering his face while asleep, notice the two webkinz that are watching him. Sage and Sydnee put those there for him. They were certain that he needed to sleep with them. What sweet sisters! The two sleeping pictures, where Easton is on pillows were taken on the same day, one in the a.m. and one just before bed. I had him sitting on my bed while I was doing Sage's hair for school and on the girl's bed while I was getting them ready for bed. He was being so patient waiting his turn, but got to the point where he had just had enough. He cried for a few minutes and then just gave up and passed out. Poor kid, he's learning that sometimes you can't wait all day for mom to help you, so you just have to take care of yourself.
5 comments:
Jessica, he is so cute! I love when kids cover their eyes when they are sleeping! :) You have a beautiful little family!
Oh Jess! He is the cutest little stinker ever! I love those two pictures at the top where he is just WIDE awake (the red striped polo and the cute miniature golf shirt) - of course they are all so cute and I just wish I could squeeze him! LOVE LOVE LOVE them. What a cute little sleepy-head!
I love the Picture with the webkinz watching over him.. Sweet sisters that he has, he is a lucky boy.
I wish I could squeeze him more often...I miss that sweet little
man!
Jess - the one where he is wearting the red striped shirt....he looks just like your dad! A little BOB! He is a doll.
Post a Comment