Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kids Crack Me Up!



My kids can keep me smiling with the things that they do each day and I am so grateful for that. Sage is quite the little poser and I love it! She is always looking sweet and sassy in her pictures. She is also very funny. I love the picture of her playing the wii because it shows the dramatic reactions that she has to situations. Can you tell that the bowling ball wasn't quite going where she wanted it too. She was smiling right after this picture and ready to redeem herself. One night while peeling an orange, she just stuck the peel in her mouth and came to show me her silly face. I love Sage and she really does crack me up!




Sydnee is always keeping me hopping with the things that she comes up with. She is always looking cute and giggly in her pictures. When she gets laughing everyone joins in with her contagious laugh. One day she came in and told me that she was putting on her lipstick and of course I was concerned with where she had found lipstick to put on. She took me in the other room to show me and she picked up two deodorants that she had been putting on her lips. Yummy! She is also a little monkey and climbs on everything. How about that swimming suit and tatoo that she is sporting while climbing? She also climbed in Matthew drawer one day and fit really well. I told her that she had better not do that because the big dresser could fall over, so that ended that adventure. I love Sydnee and she really cracks me up too!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Jess... Deodorant for lipstick - yuck! What a crack-up! Your girls are just so cute and fun. Funny fun pics!

Cheryl said...

This is what makes motherhood so special! Someday you'll wish you could have it all back! I love those girls!