Monday, May 4, 2009

Wolverine Date Night!

You might have noticed my countdown to date night widget on the side of my blog. It has been counting down for 80 days or more. I have been so excited to go and see X-Men Origins Wolverine. I am a huge X-Men fan and so is Math. The movie came out over the weekend and we had the chance to go and see it with our good friends Aaron and Sarah. We saw some more friends, Karla and Darin, there too. Matthew and I were so lucky to have a night out without any kids and it was great! I love my cute kids, but it's nice to have a night to ourselves every now and again. Thanks to Shelby and Tyson for watching the girls and thanks to Kristie and Josh for watching Easton. I enjoyed my time with my husband so much. It was so nice to hold hands and talk without any interruptions. I loved the movie! It was so good! It ended and I was sitting there wanting more! I hope that there will be many more X-Men movies to come. What great entertainment! I hate to post anything without pictures, so here are some good ones for all of you Hugh Jackman/Wolverine fans out there! Don't deny it.......I know who you are!





9 comments:

Jen said...

I wondered if you guys had gone. I really want to see it, and I'm glad to hear it was good. FUN!

Loree said...

sounds like a great date night! we still need to see it! it is on the list :)

Sarah S. said...

Nice post! Hee, hee. The movie was great Hughey was even better. We had a great time with you guys. I think Matt was reeeally enjoying not having the kids around during the movie. Sheesh! Just kidding. :)

Sarah S. said...

Next time we need to bring our camera and take pictures of us!

Brad and Jana said...

How fun! I wanna see it! Glad you got to go watch your crush!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Oh yeah! We went to see it this weekend, too!! LOVED IT!!! i am a HUGE HUGH fan too!! soooo cute. =) I love him and I am excited for the next ones to come out!! YAY!! and also YAY for a night out without the kiddos!! that's always wonderful!

Shelby Sorensen said...

I hope you know we are always glad to help! Feel free to ask for our help more often, we love having your kidos!

Cheryl said...

I almost bought you a Wolverine figurine but it was $8 and that's a movie ticket! Besides it didn't look like Hugh.

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see it. I'm glad you like it. Hugh is a Hottie :)