
On March 28th we headed over to the field by our house to play a little baseball, frisbee and soccer. We had a lot of fun! The girls were so cute and they tried their hardest at each sport they played. They both got some good hits while batting! Matthew and I played catch for awhile and it was a lot of fun. I could tell that I haven't thrown a ball in quite some time, but I did alright for an old, out of shape lady. I was a lot better back when I played city league softball that's for sure! Easton was such a good boy while we played. He just watched and was as happy as can be. It will be fun when he can join in playing with us too, but I'm not in a hurry for him to grow up quite yet.

Sage was the frisbee pro! She and Dad played for quite awhile and she was definitely getting the hang of it. Sydnee was the soccer pro! She ran around kicking/dribbling the ball and you would have thought that she had played soccer before. I cannot convince either one of them to sign up to play any sports at this point, but my sister Jana assured me that it's okay, because she wouldn't play for years and then later on decided that she wanted to play basketball. I'll just hang in there and maybe they'll be interested in playing someday and if they're not, that's okay too.

We got this box of lincoln logs at a garage sale and the girls think that it makes a great car! They cruise around the house on it all the time. It looks like so much fun and something I would have done as a kid. I don't think that cabins get built out of the lincoln logs as much as the box gets used as a bus/car/truck etc. They have a great time playing on it though. Sage thought that Easton needed to be involved and go for a ride too. He thought it was great. What cute and fun kids we have!






6 comments:
Good job to the photographer! Those are some great action shots! Your girls look like they are quit the natural athletes!
Cute pics Jess! I love the action shots of the girls playing! Your posts are always so cute and full of cute cute pics I love it!
You guys do such fun things as a family, I love it. Loved the camp out in the family room. Too Cute!
You're just about the cutest mom ever! I guess we'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks - I'm excited!
Awww... FUN! We really need to take our kids out to do more things like that! Cute pics as always!
Cute pictures, we wish we were there playing with you guys!
Post a Comment