Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family Room Sleep Out



Every now and again Sage and Sydnee want to have a camp out in the family room. We always end up watching a movie, eating popcorn and just enjoying each other. Matthew and I usually just end up sleeping in our bed because we are old and need a good nights rest, but the girls are okay with that as long as they can camp on the floor! I love the pictures of the girls staring at the movie. We watched "Lemony Snickets - A Series of Unfortunate Events" and I think that they were a little nervous during a few parts, but they liked it. We definitely had a fun night!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! We like to do that sometimes too. We've tried to sleep down there with the kids, but we must be too old too. Our bed is much more comfy. Easton is getting SO BIG!!!

Johnna Jayne said...

Your kids are the cutest! I love all the fun things you guys do.

the LAWRENCE family said...

You are always posting such cute pictures! I love them.

Cherene said...

What a fun idea! We've gotta try that with our kiddos.