Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sweet Little Outlaw





This girl cracks me up!! She was having a rootin' tootin' good time on April 16th, just practicing her gun fighter moves! Sydnee has always been able to pull the greatest faces and I would have to say that I captured a few of them today. She is so sweet, cute and silly! If you look closely, you can see a letter "S" on one cheek and a letter "Y" on the other. It was alphabet week at preschool and they did a little bit of face painting. I love the pictures of Sydnee with her reflection in the t.v. She was just leaning on the t.v. and I noticed how cool her reflection looked, even with the t.v. covered in dust, so I snapped a few pictures of her just being so sweet. I love my little Sydnee Rebekah! She is a lot of fun!


4 comments:

Jen said...

Well if that aint the cutest little outlaw I ever did see?! HEHE. Love ya Syd!

Patty said...

You're right about those expressions, amazing coming from such a sweet innocent thing.

Lara said...

She is so dang cute Jess...well so are Sage and Easton too! I love the little faces she is pulling! Too cute!

The McNeil Family said...

I love her faces.. She is so cute.. What great gun fighter.