skip to main |
skip to sidebar
On April 11th, we had a fun day riding bikes and blowing bubbles. It is so nice that both of our girls are such good bike riders. They have a great time out in the cul-de-sac just cruising around and around. Sage and Sydnee decided to swap bikes today. Sage thought it was pretty cool to ride Syd's bike with the handle bars turned backwards. She was also being silly and riding with her slippers on. What a goose! Sydnee was going so fast on Sage's bike! She is an awesome rider, the only problem was that she couldn't start and stop on her own with this bike. I love my girls so much! They are so sweet and cute and I just can't get enough of them! They are my favorite girls ever! The girls love playing with our neighbor/friend Kylie Eagar. She is such a cutie and we love having her over to play!
While we were out having fun I couldn't help but take pictures of my two favorite boys! I think that they are so handsome and I love them a lot! They sure put up with me and my camera.
2 comments:
You guys are so lucky living in a cul-de-sac. I still can't believe that Syd can ride a two wheeler. I love those pics of your boys too. I love Math's shirt. It looks like he has a real lizard climbing up his chest. HEHE
Such cute posts. I loved what your kids said about you for Mother's day. What a great gift. Your kids are so cute. I love the spike look, but he is dang cute either way.
Post a Comment