






We are so proud of Sage for being chosen as a "Star of the Quarter" (Student Taking an Active Role). She was chosen for displaying positive character traits in the classroom and on campus. Her teacher, Ms. Dillon, nominated her because she is caring and kind to other students. She knows how to make good choices in the classroom and on the playground. She consistently follows rules without reminders. We know that Sage is a sweet and special girl and we are glad that others can see that too. It was fun being able to go to the school for the recognition ceremony. Sage wasn't nervous at all to get up in front of the entire school to receive her certificate. What a special day for Sage! Grandma Patty was in town for a few days to visit and was able to go with us. That was a special opportunity for everyone. Way to go Sage! We love you so much and you are definitely a star in our family!





5 comments:
What a sweet little girl you have!
I think she is a STAR too!
She is definitely a STAR in our books. Way to go Sage. We are proud of ya!
What a cutie! I bet she was so proud as well as you! She is a STAR that is for sure! She will always have a special place in my heart!
Way to go Sage! I am so proud of you! I love you and I am so glad you are a part of our family!
Post a Comment