Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Go Wildcats!!!

We are fans of the High School Musical Movies and thought that it would be fun to be a part of the show, so here we are singing, dancing and showing off our talent. I know that it is a little over kill to have a video of each of us, but Sage and Sydnee insisted on it, so what could I say. Well, pick one or watch all. We look awesome!! Hee-Hee We are counting down the days until we can go see HSM3!!

6 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!! I am going to have to try these Brayden loves this movie..

The Rocking Radmalls said...

I love jib jab! You make me laugh! I hope you're well with those tres amigos!

Jen said...

OK Jess, that was funny. I won't comment on each individual one, but I'll just say, I watched them all. Funny! I guess I need to see those movies, huh? I've only seen part of the first one. :D

Leah said...

Doug and I watched the one with you and Matt and LAUGHED OUR HEADS OFF!!! That was too cute Jess thanks for the funny!

Leah said...

Let me watch your baby while you go as a family if you want too!

Brad and Jana said...

That was really funny! We made some and laughed pretty hard! You and Math were the best!