
On Saturday morning, October 25th, Sage had a primary program practice and in the mean time Matthew got home from his camp out. Yeah! I was excited that he got home early. We had a fun day ahead of us. We were taking the kids to see High School Musical 3. They could hardly wait! Matthew and I had a great time watching the girls during the movie. Sydnee was on the edge of her seat with her eyes glued to the big screen and Sage was dancing to the music the whole time. Every now and again they would get a big grin on their faces and glance over at us and it would just melt our hearts. When we asked them what their favorite part of the movie was, they said, "the whole thing!" What a fun day for our family! After the movie ended we stayed in our seats listening to the music and before we knew it we were the last people in the theater. Sage was still dancing away and she danced all the way out of the theater. I guess that we were having our own movie theater musical. It was so much fun! I love spending time with my family and I love all of them so much!






4 comments:
i am so jealous, I want to see that movie.I think it is so fun to see how excited your kids get over things.I love spending time with my husband and kids..
Just wanted to drop a line and say thanks so much for the flowers. I truly appreciate you and all that you do for me.
I love how much your girls love HSM!! So cute. What a fun adventure while Math was gone... oh and I LOVE that pic of Math and Easton. So sweet!
Hi Jess! Looks like a lot of fun is going on at your house lately! My girls want to go see that movie too. I think it would be great if you added a link to my dads site on your blog, Thanks! His stuff is quite amazing! Glad you are all doing well, miss you!
Post a Comment