Saturday, October 11, 2008

Off to Neverland....

Sage and Sydnee were invited to their friend Elyza's Neverland birthday party. The girls got to dress up like fairies and the boys dressed up like anything from Neverland. It was a really cute party and the girls had tons of fun! We lucked out and found these fairy wings and skirts at the dollar store. Bargain!! I thought that my girls made extra cute fairies!

8 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

They look so cute! I can't believe you found those at the dollar store! What a find! It looks like they had a great time!

The McNeil Family said...

Very cute Fairy's, dollar store i need to get some for brynlee. I have been wondering what she could be for halloween, that i didn't have to spend to much for..

Cheryl said...

I love the fairy outfits! How easy was that for Halloween?! I wish I could be there! I Love you all!

Jen said...

Wow! What a great dollar store find. Your girls are the cutest! Love you!

Loree said...

I love your sweet little fairies. too cute jessica! and i Love getting a good deal :) even better! so fun

Lisa said...

Oh your girls look so dang cute. What a deal on the outfits :)

Jen said...

They look so cute!!! way to go dollar store... I would have never thought to look there...

Michelle Hansen said...

Your girls are so photogenic! I love the fairy costumes. I need to check out the Dollar Tree!