Friday, October 31, 2008

Primary Program

Sunday, October 26th was our ward's primary program. I always love the special spirit that is felt during the primary program. I was excited to hear Sage sing and recite her part. She had been practicing hard and had her part memorized perfectly! She knew most of the words to the songs and was so cute standing up on her tippy toes trying to see us. When it came time for her to do her part she must have felt a little nervous and she looked to her teacher to help her. She still did a great job and spoke nice and clear. We are pleased that she had the courage to speak in the microphone and participate in the program. Way to go Sage! Here is a little video after church. I had her say her part so that we could remember what a great job she did!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go Sage. I wish I could have been there. I bet she did great!

Cheryl said...

Sage,that was so great! I wish I could have been there to hear it at church. I bet it was wonderful!