We were so happy that Grandma Cheryl could come and spend over a week with us. She was planning on coming and being here when I got induced, but as you already know, Easton arrived 3 weeks early and changed those plans for us. We are happy that she could come and we could all enjoy each other without running back and forth to the hospital. 







Grandma got to spend a lot of time with Sage, Sydnee and Easton. She bathed all of them, slept with the girls in their room, read books, played games, drove Sage to and from school, cooked dinner, cleaned up the house, sewed pillowcases for the girls, bought the kids halloween shirts, baked cookies and so many other special things.








We went outside one day because the weather was pretty nice and had our own little photo shoot. None of us girls could resist being in a picture with our handsome little Easton. We had a fun time and I even caught a little smile on our little man's face. Too sweet!





I am so glad that my mom could come down and spend time with our family. It was so much fun and such a tremendous help to me. We made many special memories and we love our grandma so much!





7 comments:
Seriously?! Are you sure that is "Grandma" and not one of your sisters.
Your mom looks so young!! You have good genes!! Easton is precious! I love his spikey hair!! Newborns are sooo much fun!
I'm so jealous. I wish I could have come with her, but it looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN! I'm glad she got to come down.
I wish I could have been there! What a great mom we have huh?
I thought that was your twin not your MOM. What a beautiful family!
How fun. It looks like you guys had a great time. Cute Pictures!
Those are a lot of fun picts:) Grandmas are the best!!! your hair is cute by the way....
Post a Comment