




Easton is such a handsome boy!! These pictures were taken at 4 weeks old!



Easton is now 1 month old and getting bigger every day! I couldn't resist taking his picture in his Halloween pajamas. The girls and I bought them for him before he was born. They say " My First Halloween - don't scare me!". He seems to be starting to smile at us a little bit. It is pretty dang cute!
These are pictures of Easton at 1 month old. I know that I post too many pictures, but because our family all live out of state I feel like I should keep them as up to date as possible. They are all feeling sad that they can't hold and kiss our little man, so I feel like I am helping them by sharing cute pictures of him.








7 comments:
Jess ~
He is so dang CUTE! I love his big blue eyes and all of that hair!!! It is always so fun to see all of your pictures. And, don't worry, I'm in the 'I post too may picutres' club too.
Oh Jess. He is just the CUTEST! I love seeing all those pictures. You do a great job capturing them. Keep 'em comin'!
Easton is looking cute as ever. Does he have a little curl in his hair? Love it, and those shoes!
We all love that you post tons of pictures, that way maybe we will feel like we really know him when we hold him for the first time. Even though he won't have a clue who the heck I am! He is so cute!
What a cutie. I can't believe it has been a month already. Definitely a keeper! :P
what a cute little dude...love all the picts of him and I love Sages school pict to !!!
what a cute little dude...love all the picts of him and I love Sages school pict to !!!
Post a Comment