
My good friends Sarah and Danielle threw me a fun baby shower on Saturday, September 27th! They decorated so cute and made so many yummy treats. They really went the extra mile to make it a special day for Easton and I. I cannot believe all the cute detail that went into the party. Thanks girls for making me feel so loved and for helping me have such a fun day with all of my friends. Thanks also to all of my friends who came to share the fun with us and for all of the great gifts that you gave to Easton. He will be extra cute in all the clothes and p.j.'s and we will be stocked up with all of the things that we need to take care of him. You girls are all way too nice! Because Easton came early, the shower had to be re-scheduled and that meant that I got to have my mom there. I am so lucky that I could have her there with me. I love my mom a lot and I am enjoying the time that she can spend with our family. What an extra special day!





These are pictures of all the cute detail that went into the party. Everything was brown and blue which is one of my favorite color combinations. I loved all of the cute decorations. I even enjoyed drinking my water so much more with the cute polka dot paper around it! I'm serious about that! I wish that I could create such a fun atmosphere when I throw parties. I'll have to be a copy cat next time I need to decorate. Thanks to Valerie and Lani for the adorable diaper cakes too. I'm sure that it took a lot of time to make those. They were so dang cute!

While we were at the baby shower, Matthew took the girls to Sportsman's Warehouse to have some fun. There were booths, giveaways, etc. I think that it was national hunting and fishing day or something. Sage and Sydnee had a great day out with Dad. They came home with some great prizes. My favorite was the elk antlers that they had on their heads. I couldn't resist sharing a picture of them. Too cute!





9 comments:
What a cute shower! I wish I could have been there to share this fun day with you! I am glad that you have made some great friends down there! It really makes it feel a little like home when you know you have people that would do things like this for you, I am sure! Well we sure miss you and wish we could hold Easton! Give him big hugs and kisses from the Page Family! We love you guys!
Oh... I wish I could have been there. What a great and fun looking shower. I'm glad you have fun friends, and I'm glad Mom got to be there. How cute is that little EASTON!? I love that picture of him with Mom. A gift from us will be on the way on Monday. I'm just S-L-O-W. But I hope you know that I love ya! Oh and the antler hats on the girls - love it!
I loved all the cuteness of your shower too Jessica! what a fun party! fun to have Easton there too.
Looks like fun - wish I could have been there!!
Jess you don't have to email me your pictures. I just stole them. Nice friend I am huh? I need you to teach me how to do the collage thingy majiger. I spent 2 hours on it and ended up right where I started. So frusterating. I'm glad you had a good time at your shower. I love Easton's big yawn. He partied too hard and was tuckered out.
Wowza that was a cute shower! Chris and I were in Pinetop that weekend. I was so bummed to miss it.
What a cute shower and what a cute little boy! I absolutely love his hair!
It was such a fun shower. Easton is so precious! Sarah and Danielle did such a great job with the decor and food! Yum!
Wow.. 2 wks old, time does go by so fast. Today brody is 1 wk old, you are right they grow up so fast, so just adore how little they are and how sweet it is to snuggle with them at 2am.
Post a Comment