Thursday, October 1, 2009

Utah - Day #2



Day two on our trip was exciting because we got to go and meet our other sweet angel baby. We couldn't wait for our chance to hold her. Macy is a beautiful baby. We loved snuggling, kissing and squishing her. I couldn't get over her cute lips! What a sweetie!





Sage, Sydnee and I were once again smitten. We didn't want to give her back to Aunt Wendy. We enjoyed smothering her with attention. Luckily she didn't mind too much. She put up with us and we loved every minute!


Easton was full of courtesy grins again today. He is starting to warm up to people though, so that is a good thing. We were happy to be able to meet little Macy. She is so lucky to have been born into such a great family who love her so much. We love them too and I admire my sister-in-law Wendy. She is a great mom!





We headed over to Papa Bob and Grandma Cheryl's to see and play with more cousins. We had a great time. I always feel sad that my kids don't get this opportunity more often, but they love every minute of the fun while it lasts. Easton loved all of the attention that he got. He was sure a poser in these pictures with Jen and Jana. Too funny! What a nice day!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Every time you add another post, it makes me miss you even more. I'm already counting down to your next trip, and I don't even know when it is!

The McNeil Family said...

O such a sweet baby girl. I love looking at your posts. YOur pictures are amazing.

The Melville's said...

Thanks Jess! What a great compliment. We miss you guys. Wish you were here!

Leah said...

What cute babies Jess....Your sister did a great job photographing little Harley....and that other sweet baby looks like Math's family....funny! Love seeing all the pictures!

J-ME said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip. I'm sad we didnt get to see you!! Next time! Your kids are so stinkin cute, and always look like they are having a great time.