
July 30th, 2009 - So apparently there is this really cool beach... in UTAH! In Herriman, they have built this fun little beach next to their pressurized irrigation reservoir. They put in sand for the beach, then it extends half-way out into the water to a wall. It is fairly shallow up to the wall, but on the other side of the wall, the water is much deeper. My sister Jana invited us to all go up and play. We were so excited to go! We stopped and grabbed a pizza on the way there so that we could enjoy a little picnic before we played in the water.




The kids had a blast digging in the sand, playing in the water, eating pizza and snacks, running around and just hanging out with cousins. We could have stayed here all day. It was so much fun!

All of my sisters and their kids, Matthew's mom, two of his sisters and their kids were all able to come! It was so much fun being there with most of our cousins.

What a fun day at the beach!!!






7 comments:
It was fun I'm glad I got to see you and you cute kidos :) cute pictures!!!!
Love the Utah pics. Your family is so cute. Hey, I emailed you that picture we took when you stopped by my house--did you get it? I was worried that it was blurry, so let me know. :)
It was so much fun! I am glad that we got to go to the beach while you were here! We can't wait until you are here again! Love you!
That was so super fun. My kids have wanted to go back so badly! I'm glad we could all go.
Looks like you had a great time visiting your family. Cute pics! I love the one with you, your mom you sisters. Plus the one of your parents with all there grandkids so dang cute!
Thanks for a fun day. We miss you guys like crazy!
Those pics look like soo much fun!
Way too cute!
Post a Comment