Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bye Grandma! Thanks Again!



The drive back to Arizona went really well. We only had a few incidences where the kids were worn out and decided to be whiny or upset. They always seem to crash soon after the trauma though and I know that they are just tired. Believe me, I can't blame them. Driving straight through is tough, but it's the only way to go if you have to drive. On our way home we stopped in Kanab to eat some lunch. We ended up coming out with these cute dolls for the girls and Easton got a cute little dump truck. Grandma thought that they needed some new entertainment for the rest of the drive and I had to agree. Thanks Grandma! These cute dolls came with a code to play on the computer, so Grandma and the girls got logged in and starting playing. Too much fun!





I truly appreciate my sweet mom being willing to go on a road trip with me and my kids. I love my mom so much and I know that she loves me and my family just as much. Knowing that she loves my family, especially my sweet little kids, means the world to me. I admire my mom a lot. I am so glad that I have her example to follow as I raise my kids. My mom is a fun, talented, smart, creative, kind and loving woman and I hope that I can be just like her someday. Thanks again mom for coming to spend time with us. I couldn't survive without enjoying time with you.

5 comments:

Jen said...

You are definitely right. We do have the best mom in the world. I'm so glad she could come down and help you guys come up here to see us. We loved hanging out with you, and we miss you so much!

The McNeil Family said...

What a wonderful Mother. I think you are just like her. Thanks for your friendship

Leah said...

What a fun trip Jess! I loved reading all about it....you are such a good blogger and good friend...I had fun talking tonight...you are the best!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

You and your mom look like sisters in that pic of you two!! she is so awesome to come with you!! and Jess, you have the most beautiful kids! they could totally be in a baby gap ad!! :)

Amy said...

I thought that was your older sister -- your mom looks great! Your family is so stinkin' cute! We miss seeing you guys all the time!!