Sunday, October 4, 2009

Utah - Day #3

July 27th, 2009 - Today we spent the day with the Young side of the family. We had a water day and a BBQ. It was so much fun! The weather was wonderful and the kids had a blast!



Sage had a great time going down the slide onto the slip'n'slide. She was hesitant at first, but after she finally did it, there was no stopping her. She had such a great time!



Sydnee never braved the slide, but she had tons of fun running through the sprinklers and playing on the water hop scotch. She loved the water day at Grandpa and Grandma's!



I love this picture of my cute girls! They can have so much fun together and be the best of buddies. They look our for each other when they are around others for the most part. I love when they are having fun together. It makes me happy.



Easton had a fun time too. He liked being able to sit and play in the water. He loved watching all of the kids running around and sliding on the slide. I'll have to admit that I loved that too!



Aunt Wendy and Grandma Patty got in on the slip'n'slide fun too. They were having just as much fun as all of the kids. Here are a few pictures of the brave sliders. They were Aunt Wendy-Grandma Patty-Lindsey-Nate-Austin-Kaleb-Kylee-Josh-Emily and Tyler.



Sage, Sydnee and Emily were soaking up the rays with Grandma.



Lindsey loved Easton and wanted to follow him around wherever he was. She loved to be right next to him and she even loved just watching him play. I thought it was extra cute. I also spotted a few of the kiddos painting themselves up with mud and ran for my camera before their mom's knew what was going on because I was pretty sure they would make them stop and clean up a.s.a.p. I know that I would.



Emily, Sydnee, Lindsey and Tyler had a great time dressing up and playing together. I hardly even had to check on my kids, because they were having so much fun and just being completely entertained by their cousins. What a fun day!



We got to see the Page boys before we headed off to bed for the night. Sage and Sydnee loved holding Cardon. They would have held Talon too, but he was a little less excited about that idea. Easton thought that he was just as big as Justice, Talon and Cardon. Ahhhhhh......we love being with family.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is the best grandkid backyard ever! It's probably my kids' favorite place to go. We love the Youngs!

The Melville's said...

Thanks Jess for the cute picture of me taking up the entire slide! Lovely. That was a lot of fun though. Cute kids!

Jen said...

Cute pictures Jess :) we miss you .