Monday, October 19, 2009

Goodbye.....Until Next Time!



On July 29th I was able to go and visit my friend Stephanie on her birthday. We have been friends since before kindergarten and I love this girl to death! She is the sweetest friend and I am so glad that we stay in touch. She didn't know I was in town, so I thought it would be fun to call and surprise her with a visit. It was fun being able to see her place and chit chat for awhile. I took Easton along for the fun too! Thanks for letting us drop in Steff! We had a great time!





My parents were working on getting their yard in and they were hauling off some concrete and the girls wanted to help, so they each put a few concrete chunks into the trailer. What great helpers! They were so cute and they felt like they were really helping out.


We had such a great week in Utah! What a blessing it is to be able to spend time with family. Thanks everyone for all of the fun times. We had so much fun with everyone! On our last night, my mom and I headed to the store to pick up a few things for our road trip back to Arizona. We left the kiddos with Papa and when we got back the girls were zonked out! It was cute, but I am still wondering what Papa gave them.....hmmmm. Just kidding! Goodbye family......until next time!

2 comments:

Shelby Sorensen said...

I find your blog so fun to look at. I know I tell you all the time, but you are such a good photographer. I sure wish we were still in a ward together. Your girls are growing up way too fast!

Jen said...

We sure loved having you here!