Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity.”
8 comments:
Oh Jess... welcome to the wonderful world of little boys! :) I didn't know if you knew, but the text is just symbols. But the pictures say it all, really! I love that little cutie.
I love it!
I know it is crazy Brody just started walking more around the house, he loves getting in to things.
He definitely has a little mischievous smile - I love it!
Those are always the fun time. Have fun with that!
He is soo big! I miss you too!
Boys Boys Boys! Isn't it wonderful! He is so cute, I love all the pictures! He is so handsome!
He is so cute-I just love little boys! I've been meaning to ask you how you do your picture collages. They are so cute!
Wow, I know nothing about mischivious kids! JK When did he start walking!
Post a Comment