Cute friends! Kylie, Sydnee and Sage!

We had a really fun 4th of July this year! Our good friends the Eagar's invited us to go to their grandparents house for a BBQ and to swim! We had a great time with our friends!

Sage and Sydnee both attempted their first front flips into the pool! I was nervous, but very impressed with how brave they both are! This is Sage showing off her new trick!



Here is Sydnee showing off her new trick too! Watch out olympics, here we come! Hee-Hee


This was my attempt to capture the fun during the fireworks! Funny pictures I must say! We had fun watching the Apache Junction fireworks from the back of our truck! What a great day! I am so glad that we live in America and can enjoy so many freedoms. Thanks to the men and women who fight for our country each and every day!







4 comments:
What a fun 4th! Love the pics of all your little ones....it must be so nice to have a pool on the hot days. Love the pics of your little Easton"helping". And I have enjoyed your playlist...I am listening to HS musical while I edit! HA! Let's get together soon...and I mean it!
Better late than never :) Fun pictures. I love all the swimming ones, and we have a "3 kids on the 4th" pic kinda like that when B was teeny and angry.
I wish I knew how to make the collages with pictures the way you do. Your family is so cute. I wish we lived close to each other!!
Your kids always look so cute! It looks like I need some hair doo lessons from you, your girls always have great hair!!
You guys look so happy, what a cute little family.
I LOVE those pictures of your little guy in that hat, a few posts down.
How fun for you to have a boy after two girls :)
Glad all is well with the Youngs.
Post a Comment