
I love when I catch my cute kids doing fun things together! It makes me so happy. They are so cute about setting up a fun place to play video games or watch t.v. It makes life so worth it when my kids are being sweet and enjoying each other. I'm so glad that even though they have their share of fights, the girls are still the best of friends!

Sage and Sydnee are really good about including Easton in their fun too! I was cracking up that they wanted to put Easton the box for his seat. They filled it to the top with toys. I'm sure that he was in heaven. It doesn't get any better than that!

I love my kids! I am so lucky to be a mom and to be able to enjoy these three sweet faces each and every day. I have the greatest kids ever!






4 comments:
They are so stinkin' cute! I love that they are such good buddies. And that last picture cracked me up! I miss you guys already :(
so cute jen! love the box seat!!! so creative of your girlies. looks like fun :)
Easton's face is crack'n me up in the last picture. He is such a little charmer. They are beautiful.
They are so cute!!!! I love Eastons cute little smile in the last picture so cute..
Post a Comment