
July 16, 2009 - Our good friends, the Stephens, invited us up to their family cabin for the weekend and we were so excited. Matthew and Aaron were planning to go out scouting their elk hunting area, so Sarah and I "tagged along" to get out of the heat and enjoy the beautiful mountains.

Sarah and I started a fire and helped the kiddos roast hot dogs and make s'mores. The food tasted delicious and the kids were loving life!

We were so excited to have a fun weekend adventure away from home! Thanks Aaron and Sarah for providing this opportunity for us! You guys are awesome!






3 comments:
That looks and sounds like tons of fun. You guys always do such fun things.
what a fun summer adventure :) that cabin looks awesome! and pat yourself on the back for the firestarting skills you have :)
I love the picture where Syd has her finger in Easton's belly-buton! I sure have cute grandchildren!
Post a Comment