On June 22nd I decided to take my kids out for a little bit of fun. The only way to go out and play in the summer is doing something in the water, so we headed over to the San Tan Mall to try out their splash pad. We had never been there before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. We ended up having a great time! The girls loved playing in the water and playing on the fun little playground that they have. We also did a little shopping at The Disney Store and window shopped at a few others. What a fun afternoon. I will be glad when Easton is big enough to enjoy our adventures. I'm sure next summer he will be ready for the splash pad too!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Splashin' at the San Tan Mall
On June 22nd I decided to take my kids out for a little bit of fun. The only way to go out and play in the summer is doing something in the water, so we headed over to the San Tan Mall to try out their splash pad. We had never been there before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. We ended up having a great time! The girls loved playing in the water and playing on the fun little playground that they have. We also did a little shopping at The Disney Store and window shopped at a few others. What a fun afternoon. I will be glad when Easton is big enough to enjoy our adventures. I'm sure next summer he will be ready for the splash pad too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
More summer splashin' fun! I love it.
Love all your updates friend! I love hearing about you guys have been up too...love you!
I know I feel bad when we go to San Tan, cuz poor brody can't play in the water. I walk him through the water a couple of times to keep him cool. I love your pictures I need a better camera.one of these days
We were just there last evening...we should totally meet up there and the girlies can play!
Post a Comment