
On June 30th I was going through a bunch of CD's, trying to organize them and get rid of some. Easton decided that he needed to help. He was such a big help! Umm... maybe a little bit in the way, but I love him just the same. While he was "helping", he stood up for the first time ever! I was shocked as he pulled up to the box to stand next to it. I guess he figured that he needed a better view at all the fun stuff inside the box! Too cute! I was shocked and excited to see his latest and greatest accomplishment. I guess that we are in trouble with this little man now!

Sage and Sydnee were dancing to some of the CD's that I was going through. They were hilarious!! They even dressed up so that they could really put on a good show. The girls came up with some stylin' outfits and they were busting out some amazing moves! I loved watching them and I even got in on some of the fun (without the dress ups though). We had fun taking pictures of eachother and just being goofy! What a fun day! I love all three of my kids. They make me smile!





2 comments:
what fun! kids are the best! love the snazzy outfits :)
Those are some sweet outfits! I would have loved to see them busting a move... that's my fave. I love watching kids getting into the music and dancing their little hearts out. And way to go little Easton. He's growing up much to quickly!
Post a Comment