Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tiny Toes and Giggles



Sydnee was on the phone talking to Justice tonight and it was hilarious! They were talking and laughing so hard! I wish that I could remember some of the conversation, but I can't. All I know is that they thought they were pretty dang funny! I was taking some pictures of Easton with his tiny toes in his mouth and couldn't help but snap a few pics of Sydnee while she was on the phone. It was cute! Easton cracks me up too. He is turning into a busy boy. He loves to see what is going on in the world around him. He loves to play with his feet and sticks them in his mouth all the time. Silly boy! Just thought that I would capture some of our every day life.



2 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I love hearing 3-yr-old conversations with eachother. I bet it was hilarious! Love Easton putting his toes in his mouth, too!

Shelby Sorensen said...

I especially love those shots of Easton. What a doll!