Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jumping for Joy!!



These are some pictures that I took on the day of Sage's birthday party. I forgot to post them way back when, so I am adding them in just for fun! The picture of Sage that looks like she is screaming made me laugh. She wasn't really screaming, just being silly I guess. I'm sure that is exactly how she feels inside because her mom makes her have her picture taken every second of the day! We would hate to miss capturing every thing that happens in our lives! hee-hee We were being silly and taking some jumping pictures. Sage and Syd thought that it was fun! We love having fun and acting crazy!



6 comments:

Tawni said...

Those are too cute!
I really want to know how to make my collages big. Am I bugging you too much about it? I keep trying to figure it out & nothing has worked so far.

Shelby Sorensen said...

I'm with Tawni, I was going to contact you on how to make the collages big, too. Your girls are so silly!

Jessica said...

I would love to teach you guys how to do it! It's super easy. Let me know when you want to get together!

Jen said...

Fun pictures. I love that one of Sage "screaming"... hehe. Bryson likes to try jumping pictures, too!

Ella A. said...

I love the jumping pictures, what a fun idea. I might have to steal it. . . :)

Loree said...

crazy pics are the best kind :) your girls are just too cute !