
March 4th, 2009 - Sage had a fun time at school this week celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. They read a lot of his books and made these cool hats just like "The Cat in the Hat". Sage was also sure that we needed to eat green eggs and ham, so I whipped up some green eggs and bacon! Sage and Sydnee were a little weary about the green eggs at first, but when they tasted them and found out that they tasted like regular scrambled eggs, then they loved them! We had fun and Sage was so excited to be able to report to her teacher, Ms. Dillon, that we had green eggs and ham for dinner. I'm glad that she was so happy about it!

Sydnee "hurt" her arm today and insisted that it was broken and needed to be wrapped up. Luckily we had something in the first aid kit to do the trick. She was so funny about her "broken arm". She thought that she needed to go and get a real cast, but the wrap ended up satisfying her. She was such a cutie. Her arm was fast healing though and she had the "cast" off before Sage got home from school. Too funny! I love Sydnee. She is a crack up.

These are pictures of what I found in Sage and Sydnee's room when they woke up. I guess that they thought all of the stuffed animals and dolls needed a place to sleep too. They are full of mischief when they are alone in their bedroom at bedtime. Silly girls!





2 comments:
Love that Dr. Seuss hat! My kids usually do that too, but I haven't seen anything from Bryson this year. We've done green eggs and ham too. Fun! Cute cast on that cute Syd. She is so stinkin' funny! Your girls are so great!
I'm glad thata Syd's arm got better! She is so cute! I miss her sweet little, funny personality and wished I could see her at least every week!
Post a Comment