Friday, April 24, 2009

Is She Really Old Enough....



Sydnee started preschool on March 24th. She goes to Storytime Preschool. It is held at Skyline High School and it is run by the students. She was so excited to start school. She could hardly wait to get there and get started. This first picture was taken before school and she was freezing. I'd have to say that it shows on her face.





The teacher that runs the program is Mrs. Gorman. She is so nice and does a great job. Sydnee has two high school students that are her special helpers. Their names are Kayla and Elaina. Sydnee likes them a lot, but is a bit shy when it comes to talking to them. It was fun watching her on her first day. She didn't have a problem just leaving me and going to work on a fun art project. She was so cute! They gave her a name tag and she has her own cubby at school too. Sydnee is such a sweet heart and she loves to be a big girl and go to school. I am so happy that we decided to have her participate in storytime preschool. She is doing great and having tons of fun!

4 comments:

Loree said...

what a darling preschooler! she looks so excited to be a BIG GIRL and go to school! you are a good mom for taking her as early as you do! WOW!

Jen said...

What a big girl. Hard to believe these 3-yr-olds are big enough for preschool, huh? She's such a cutie. When Hayden saw, he said, "I want to go to Syd's house!" Me too, me too!

Cheryl said...

She is so sweet...I wish I could hear what she says everyday about school. I miss you guys.

Lisa said...

Wow where does the time go. Preschool already.

The Renaissance Festival looked awesome. What a fun thing to do.

I loved the target shooting post. Sydnee's stance was adorable.