
Sage had spring pictures taken on February 27th and she looked so dang cute! They had their pictures taken against a green screen and then you could pick which scene you want to purchase for your child. There was a city skyline, a library, inside of a building, outdoors etc. Well, we didn't end up buying any, but her picture turned out really cute. I am posting the proofs at the end so that you can see them. What a beautiful girl!

Sydnee and I had a fun time taking pictures on March 29th. She was so cute all dressed up in pink and carrying her parasol. I couldn't resist taking a million pictures. She was in charge of her photo shoot. She led me all around the neighborhood and picked where she wanted to pose. She was even telling me which way to hold the camera. It was fun! What a pretty girl!

On February 27th I took Easton to have his 5 month pictures taken. He was a good boy. He got a little fussy, so I gave him a bottle and then he was ready to go again. He didn't really want to pose and smile, but we ended up with some cute pictures. I loved dressing him in his cowboy clothes. He looked so dang cute! What a handsome boy!





4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love your girls hair, always done up so cute with bows.
And your little guy in that cowboy outfit, so cute :)
Such cute pictures. LOVE those cute Easton pics in his cowboy hat, and you did great with the girls :)
Cute pictures! Quite the little models you have there!
i love all the pictures as i always do! beautiful girls and what a handsome cowboy! :)
Post a Comment