
After the renaissance festival we headed out for a little target practice. Matthew brought his new 9mm and I got the chance to shoot it for the first time. It was fun! My best shot was probably the first shot. After that I was anticipating the shot and flinching just a bit. I did okay though. Matthew and DeMar were pro's of course and the girls were so dang cute! We brought two air soft pistols for the girls to shoot and they thought that they were pretty neat. They shot at some cans and would get so excited when they would hit their target. Too cute! It ended up being really windy and hot, but that didn't stop us from having a great time!

Does this picture of Sydnee crack anyone else up, or is it just me? I have to smile and giggle every time that I look at it! She is such a hoot! Her shooting stance is one in a million!!

When we got home from our fun day, we let Sage open her birthday presents. Her actual birthday was on Sunday and our church started at 9am, so we thought it would be best to let her open gifts the night before. She opened her gifts from our family and a package with gifts from Papa Bob and Grandma Cheryl and the Page family. I loved how excited Sage was about every gift that she received. She smiled the entire time despite her painful sunburned cheeks. My poor little sweetie. I still feel terrible about forgetting the sunscreen.





3 comments:
Poor little fair skined thing! I haven't been to the ren festival since I was like 16....we should go sometime. I love Syd's pose while she shoots. You guys have the best parents....always visiting!
i agree with leah great visiting folks! you are lucky! Target shooting looks fun too! i love the pose too :)
Cute! Looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment