


I thought that Easton looked so handsome in this cute shirt that my mom sent to him, so I had to take some pictures. I knew that he needed a haircut, but it wasn't until I looked at the picture of him on his tummy that I spotted the mullet! He is so dang handsome even with long hair over his ears and a mullet. It will probably be hard to tell in future pictures because I mainly just cut the back and around his ears. Other than that it looks the same. I need to cut it a little more, but it is the hardest thing to do by myself. It is dangerous to have sharp scissors and a wiggly baby. Hmmm.... I guess that I'll have to hire some help for the next round.





8 comments:
what a beautiful family you have! I loved going back and seeing what you have been up to. Looks like some good times. thanks for letting me peek :)
They are so cute! Look at his little belly bulging out from his pants. I love that! Babies really are the best.
He looks so cute it that shirt even with the sweet mullet! I was glad we got to hold him. What a cutie!
I was thinking what cute hair he has and how I'm jealous that he has so much! (Max's is looking pretty think these days) And then I read about the mullet and had to laugh! Eli had a massive mullet andbig ol sideburns. We had to buzz him at 4 months. I think Easton looks perfect!
Oh my gosh he is getting so big. Too Cute. That is so fun that your girls get to spend time with their dad. Cute Family!
Oh I LOVED seeing you guys and getting to hold that CUTE CUTE little Easton. He is a handsome guy, even with a mullet! We miss you. Hayden said to me today "I want to see Sage and Syd" and of course I said "Me too!"
Cute pictures.. I love his shirt. Wow easton does have a lot of hair, brody is bald compared to him.
I love the long hair....so cute! And I agree Mathew is a super daddy....I love all the pics of them together.
Post a Comment