Friday, December 26, 2008

Crazy Hair Day



December 5th was crazy hair day at Patterson Elementary School. Sage was excited about it until I did her hair for the day. When she looked in the mirror she did not like it and she wanted me to take it out. Well, we talked about it and she decided that it would be okay, but only if we did her friend Cara's hair the same way. I explained that her mom might already have her hair done, but if she didn't, then I would do it just like hers. Well, come to find out, Cara was just as worried about her hair and wanted to wait to see what Sage's hair looked like before she did anything crazy. I had fun doing the girls hair and after it was done we topped it off with some red spray that Shanie (Cara's Mom) had and boy did they look crazy/cute! The little sisters, Sydnee and Emma thought that they needed crazy red hair too, so Shanie sprayed their hair for them. Sydnee's still has a pink tint in front and who knows when that will ever go completely away. Too funny! Today was also gingerbread man day for Sage's class. She had a lot of fun and came home with some fun projects to share with us. Tonight was also the Daddy/Daughter dance, so we had to wash out Sage's hair and get her ready for a special night out with Dad. I'll share more about that in the next post.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE it! It turned out great - and I love that the little sisters had to do it too... and that the big girls had to each know what the other was doing. Eryn was kinda the same way when she had crazy hair day in Kindergarten. She was excited until I had her hair done, then she changed her mind. Too late! She was super worried, but ended up having fun, since all her friends had crazy hair too.

Loree said...

love their crazy hair! so fun for them. my girls want me to color their hair next time it is crazy hair day! cute pics :)

Loree said...

love their crazy hair! so fun for them. my girls want me to color their hair next time it is crazy hair day! cute pics :)

Sarah S. said...

Jess...could you at least do a part in her hair that wasn't straight for crazy hair day. :) Jesh I can't even compete with you in the hair category on crazy hair day. Your crazy hair day part is better than my every day part in Avery's hair. Thank heavens it's curly to cover up my lack of talent. You are the best hair part lady around.

The McNeil Family said...

I love the crzy hair too cute.. It looks like the girls enjoyed it. You always do your girls hair way cute.. I wish i knew how to do that for brynlee