Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Little Syd


Sydnee is such a sweet girl. She loves life and always keeps me smiling! Sydnee had another great day at playgroup and came home with this cute elf hat and fun rootbeer reindeer. She gets so excited to show me the fun things that she makes. The other day she wanted to have her nails painted, but insisted on doing it herself. I finally gave in and let her do it. She had the greatest time and was so happy! I need to relax a little and let my children enjoy life more often because it makes everyone happier!

4 comments:

Lara said...

That is sooo cute! What a little diva! You are a good mom Jess!

Jen said...

We love Syd! She is one of a kind. I love that little independent streak... and the picture of her painting her nails is priceless!

Leah said...

She is a cutie pie for sure...I have loved reading all of your recent posts....what a fun time with your little family. Thanks for the whipped cream! You are the best!

The McNeil Family said...

She is so cute I love reading about you cute family thanks for being my friend