Saturday, December 27, 2008

We Love Our Boy

I had these cute pictures of each of us with Easton and couldn't help but post them. We love our little man so much and we are glad that he is a part of our family. Our lives would not be complete without him. Sage and Sydnee are the best big sisters in the world. They would do anything for their baby brother. He is lucky to have such special sisters and he loves them a lot!

3 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

He is really, really cute! My girls have a tendency to spoil their little brother too, but it's hard not to!

Jen said...

Oh he is so cute and getting so big, I know that's hard to hear I hate hearing it to My little man will be 3 next month and I can't stand it.... cute picts of all of you.

Jen said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I love him looking at Syd in that last one.