



Both Sage and Sydnee had fun learning about Thanksgiving at Kindergarten and playgroup. Sage was given a picture of a turkey and was told to decorate it at home with help, using objects from inside or outside and be creative. Well, we worked together and came up with a turkey covered in spices, ramen noodles, stickers, tissue paper, fabric, jewels (bling) and fake flower petals. I would put the glue on and Sage would shake on the spices or stick on the other objects. Sydnee helped a little bit and dad came up with using ramen noodles. We had fun! On the back she was suppose to put five items that she was thankful for. The instructions were to look through magazines and cut things out. Well, the only magazines that we had were the Ensign, the Friend and some Cabela's catalogue's. Sage was cute picking out what she was thankful for. I was glad to see that Jesus and Joseph Smith were chosen, but I wondered what she would tell her teacher if she asked who Joseph Smith was. When I asked her what she would say if her teacher asked she said, "I'll tell her that he is a prophet." She's such a cutie. Sydnee had the chance to learn about the Pilgrim's and Indian's at playgroup. We were told to have her wear her hair in two braids so that she could dress up as a cute little Indian girl. She made her cool feather headband and when I picked her up she had a baby doll (papoose) strapped to her back. It was the cutest thing. She always has so much fun at playgroup! The bottom picture of Syd just cracks me up. She is such a cute and silly girl! This one shows her true personality!





6 comments:
That turykey turned out so cute. I love that Sage is such a cute little missionary. Syd looks so dang cute in her indian gear. I love that last picture of her. It's just so SYD!!
These pictures are so cute! The one of Syd cracks me up! She sure keeps things interseting like most 3 year olds huh?
I love the turkey. What a cute idea. I love all the different textures. What a fun THanksgiving!
I am loving Sage's turkey especially the ramen noodles! Good idea Matthew! Your kids are so darn cute Jess!
what fun! i too love your funky turkey! Syd's face is too cute! glad you posted that fun pic!
I love to see new photos of the kids. Syd does crack me up!!! We would also like to see a few picts of their Mom!!!! Love, Auntie Trudy
Post a Comment