Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tubby Time

Around 7:00 or 8:00pm every night our little man starts to fuss and we know exactly what that means. He is ready for a bath! Easton loves his bath. He just relaxes and enjoys a soak in the warm water. He is even to the point where he doesn't cry when I take him out to put him in his cozy hooded towel. Who can resist a good towel snuggle? I know that I can't. I wish that I could capture one of his handsome smiles to share with you, but I get so caught up in the moment of enjoying his cooing and smiles that I forget to send someone for the camera before it's too late. Life with a baby is so sweet and the girls are such great helpers. Well, when they feel like it anyway.

2 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

You know that I love towel hugs, that is for sure! I wish I could have got one from your little man while you were here! We miss you!

Loree said...

Nothings better than a freshly washed baby! hopefully he will always like baths :)