

What a handsome boy we have! He is getting so big and so fun. Easton turned 3 months old on December 14th. He smiles a lot and tries to talk to us too. I took Easton outside to take these pictures because I wanted to be able to see all his crazy hair. It even has a little red tint to it when we are out in the sun. If you look closely you can see where his hair is starting to grow in blonde. I'm sure that he'll have blonde hair just like the girls. I plan on giving him a haircut a.s.a.p., so watch for pictures of that. I cannot believe he is three months old. We enjoy him so much and wouldn't trade him for the world!





8 comments:
Oh Jess. Those pictures of Easton are the cutest!
He is so cute and I just love his little camo overalls!
He is so cute and I just love his little camo overalls!
oops, somehow that posted twice.
His growing up so fast, he is a keeper!!
He is so cute!!!!
He's just so handsome Jessica! I smile whenever I see him. :)
i love his big eyes in the second picture. he is so cute!
Post a Comment