Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kindergarten Color Week

This past week was color week for Sage at school. The kindergarten kids had a different color every day and they were suppose to wear something in that color. We had a lot of fun with this. Everyone in our family participated at least one day or more. Sage's teacher had treats that went along with the color each day. Day1= Red Day/Red Vines. Day2= Blue Day/Blueberry Muffins. Day3= Yellow Day/Bananas. Day4=Green Day/Green Apples. Day5= Rainbow Day/Skittles. Sage also came home with worksheets and projects that were all about colors. She always does such a good job on her assignments and is such a good girl at school. Just a thought for memory sake.... Our hardest day to pick an outfit for was yellow day. It started off that everything was bugging Sage, so we worked it out together and ended up tucking in her shirt and putting a cute ribbon on for the belt. She loved it! This ended up being her favorite outfit of the week. Notice the sassy pose in the picture at the top. I think that you can tell she loves her clothes. What a little cutie. It was also a special week because Sage got to have two of her friends from school come over and play. They had a great time and I even got to take a cute picture of them all in their yellow. Soriah is the one in the middle and Cara is the one on the right. They are really sweet girls. Sydnee had a great color week too. She was just as excited to pick out her special shirts and pose for a picture each day. She is such a cutie too. We are so lucky to have such special girls in our family! I love you Sage and Sydnee!!






10 comments:

J-ME said...

That is the cutest thing. It sounds like her teacher is one fun lady! They look adorable!

Jen said...

Your girls are so pretty oh my gosh!!! there hair always looks so cute. That was a fun school project.

When are you do ? how ya feeling? do you have name picked out? sorry so many questions

Jen said...

How cute and fun! What a great way to learn colors. And those pictures of your girls in each day's colors are so cute.

Johnna Jayne said...

Yea for color days! I love how you did your pictures side by side. . . I've got to figure that out!! I can not BELIEVE your baby counter only has 31 days left on it. I swear I just realized your were pregnant the other day.

the LAWRENCE family said...

You always have the cutest posts! I love seeing what you and your family are up to. This little boy isn't far off - I am so excited for you!

The McNeil Family said...

Cute Pictures, Your Girls are so cute I love the way you do there hair.. I need practice. Poor Brynlee. Brayden did Color Days but I think boys are to cool to take pictures of it.

Brad and Jana said...

That sounds like she had a great teacher who does fun things! I am glad that she is having so much fun! I am glad that Syd is having fun too!

Leah said...

Cute cute! What a sweet little one! I love that natural proch light too...what cuties!

Loree said...

Jessica!!!
Your daughters are so stinkin adorable. i love themed days! great pics too! you are very talented with the camera! you go girl :)

Reynolds Family said...

I love how perfectly your girls' hair is done each day! They are so stinkin' cute!