Sunday, August 10, 2008

Underwater Swimming

On Saturday, August 9th, we headed out back for our last big swim before school starts. I love to capture every part of our girls swimming abilities. We always have so much fun out in the pool, but one of our favorite things is to buy an underwater camera and take a lot of fun pictures! We have done this the last two summers and it is one of our kids favorite traditions. Sage wants to get another camera as soon as possible and do it again. I guess we'll have to see, but I have as much fun with it as they do! Matthew and I have to work as a team in order to pull it off. He holds me under the water, while being the lifeguard for Sydnee and I put on Sage's snorkeling goggles and do my best to get the girls in the shot. Well, I couldn't resist sharing the fun with all of you! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Sarah S. said...

You are so good with the camera. Did you use photoshop to get the words on the pictures. I'm definetly going to try taking pictures like this.

Jen said...

those are awsome pictures,I can't believe they open there eyes I can't even do that...A pool would be so much fun,your kids are sure lucky.

Jen said...

Awesome pictures!!! You have a thing or two to teach me... how did you do the words and stuff?? CUTE!

Loree said...

AWESOME!!! i have an underwater camera! i need to bring it to the pool the next time we swim! so fun, thanks for the idea :)

Steffy said...

Hey,
Jess--It was so fun to see you the other day. I love checking out your blog. You and your family do such fun things--I love seeing it.
You guys are so great.

love,
Steff

The Rocking Radmalls said...

O.K. This is a tradition I will be stealing!!! those are absolutely fantastic. I love that Sage does cannonballs! Living where you do makes your kids great swimmers, no? I really enjoyed girls' lunch. Good luck with the school year. I hope we see you again soon.

Brad and Jana said...

I know for sure they are already better swimmers than me! I am jealous. So cute!

Tawni said...

That is too cute!!
I love under water pictures!!
I hope you are doing well, I haven't seen you much lately!!

Rasheta Family said...

way cool pictures. Miss you guys. I had forgotten you were pregnant! Do you know what it is?

Skelley Family said...

Okay, I have never even thought to do that. I love those pictures! We are so going to try that!