skip to main |
skip to sidebar

On Friday, August 8th we went to Patterson Elementary School to meet Sage's kindergarten teacher. Her name is Ms. Dillon and she seems like a very nice, creative and on the ball teacher. Sage was very excited to see her classroom, find the table that she will be sitting at and especially meet her teacher. She is in half day kindergarten and there are only 10 kids in her class. Wow, that is the smallest class that she will ever be in, I'm sure. Her cute friend Cara is in her class and I am sure that they will have a lot of fun together. Sage is counting down the days until school starts and I am so glad that she is excited about it. I will do my best to put on my brave face when I drop her off, but there is no guarantee what will happen when I get in the car to leave. I'm sure that poor little Sydnee will be wondering why I am crying. I know that we will all make it through the first day just fine though!
2 comments:
Sage looked really cute and her teacher looks nice!
Did she start yet?
Hunter started yesterday and it was very hard to see him go!!
He did just fine though, a lot better than I did!
Post a Comment