I was able to go out with some friend's for Jen Larsen's birthday and we had a great time. We ate at Costa Vida, went shopping, chatted and laughed a lot! We need to get together more often. All of these girls are so much fun to be with! Thanks everyone, I had a blast! Oh, just a comment on the picture.....I guess I haven't figured out what the flattering pose is for a pregnant woman yet!! YIKES!Saturday, August 9, 2008
Girl's Night Out
I was able to go out with some friend's for Jen Larsen's birthday and we had a great time. We ate at Costa Vida, went shopping, chatted and laughed a lot! We need to get together more often. All of these girls are so much fun to be with! Thanks everyone, I had a blast! Oh, just a comment on the picture.....I guess I haven't figured out what the flattering pose is for a pregnant woman yet!! YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
yeah I know what you mean... I don't think there is one? But if you find one let me know I hate taking pictures when I am pregnant. Thanks for coming it was so much fun. We need to hang out more often.
I think our group looked great, pregnant ones and all! I hope we can all get together again soon! It was a blast.
Michelle's Birthday is next. Let's get together for it. Your comment about posing cracks me up. I have never seen you take a bad picture.
Stop !! you look so cute prego.
How are you feeling???
I want to come to the next girls night out! i am missing out on the fun! :) you look cute jessica :)
I don't think that there is a flattering pose for a pregnant women! but you look cute!
next time you guys get together invite me!! I would love to see yall
Post a Comment