Thursday, July 16, 2009

Memorial Day (Really Late)







First thing in the morning Math and Sydnee headed outside to do a little window and screen washing. Thanks you two! Sydnee had such a fun time working with dad. She loved spraying with the hose and I must say, who doesn't love that? I was washing the inside of the windows and couldn't resist taking pictures to capture all of the hard work and all of the fun!





By the time we were all done with our morning chores, we were ready to head out back to cool off in the pool! This was Easton's first time swimming and he loved it just as much as the girls do. The water was still a litte chilly, but we had a blast despite a few goosebumps. I love spending time with my family! I am so blessed to be surrounded by the greatest people in the world. Matthew, Sage, Sydnee and Easton, I love you all so much! Thanks for making life full of fun and happiness! We had the perfect fun filled weekend and I look forward to many more!












4 comments:

Loree said...

looks like a great day for the youngs. I like hard work then fun! it's a good combo. glad easton enjoyed the pool. how nice to go to your own backyard to swim and cool down. must be nice~

Jen said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I LOVE your little story-board-like collages with their little names on them. SO CUTE. I'm counting down days, by the way!

Tawni said...

How fun for you guys!
I soo wish I had a pool...one day!

The McNeil Family said...

Looks like fun.. It is even funnier when the little one likes the pool. The pool looks so refreshing.. We might have to invite ourseleves for a swim one of these days